Contact us

  • Your Social Security number
  • Driver's license to verify your identity. Other forms of identification you can bring include: state-issued picture ID, military ID with picture, U.S. passport, Resident Alien ID with picture, city-issued picture ID, or county-issued picture ID
  • If available, bring the Social Security cards and dates of birth for each child. Your tax preparer will use this information for the dependents you can claim on your tax return. If you had a baby during the year, the hospital may have provided Social Security application forms for your child. You must have a valid Social Security number for every person included on the tax return to electronically file with the IRS.
  • If is your first time with us consider bringing in a copy of last year's tax return(s)
  • For employee income, you should receive a Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, in the mail from each employer you worked for during the year. Contact the employer if you do not receive your Form W-2; it should be sent to you by January 31 of the following year. Under certain conditions, we can determine your income electronically or by using your payroll stubs. For non-employee income (for example, if you are an independent contractor) that was $600 or more, a Form 1099-MISC, Miscellaneous Income, should be sent to you by January 31 of the following year. Bring all of your current year Forms W-2 and Forms 1099-MISC to your tax interview.